Monday, July 19, 2010

Please forgive my absence

I have been busy...very busy.


I took my flower clips and tutus to a local dance studio open house on Saturday. I made a whopping $17.00, but it was a great learning experience. I gave out a lot of business cards and can only hope that the word spreads and the money starts rolling in. Plus, I had some fantastic photo ops during the hours I was there.

Anyway, my blog has suffered with my busy schedule. I do not foresee any reason that I will not be able to resume my normal blogging tomorrow. That should give you something to look forward to.

In the meantime, feel free to peruse my new and improved website for Jillian's Roses. It is official now; I am the proud owner of the domain: http://www.jilliansroses.com/

I have spent the majority of my weekend and evening setting up the site, so please make it worthwhile and at least give her a look-see. 

Until tomorrow.
~Heather

No comments: