Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Would You Rather Wednesday

I have a blog topic fresh on my brain, but I must save it for tomorrow. It is too early to break the "Would You Rather Wednesday" theme. After all, this is only the second week since its founding.

Would you rather...

A. ...watch a dirty movie with your parents, or
B. ...watch a dirty movie starring your parents?

A. ...have a head that is noticibly too small for your body, or
B. ...freakishly long arms?

A. ...have the magical power to "Clap On" the light of any room you enter, or
B. ...have fresh smelling feet for the rest of time?

A. ...have a ketchup-dispensing navel, or
B. ...never sneeze again?

A. ...upon entering a room, be tackled my a herd of friendly pigs, or
B. ...uncontrollably speak Pig Latin when meeting new people?
A. ...always wear earmuffs, or

B. ...always wear a swimming cap?



Until tomorrow.
~Heather

1 comment:

Chance said...

I would prefer the long arms in case my feet get tired.